I wasn’t tagged by Jim Miller but I saw his post from where he was tagged and thought it would be fun to start a new game of tag.
Here are the instructions:
1) Grab the book closest to you.
2) Open to page 123; go down to the fourth sentence.
3) Post the text of the next three sentences.
4) Name the author and book title.
5) Tag three people to do the same.
(I’ve been a churchgoer almost thirty years, and I’m still not wild about holding hands with another guy, especially one I barely know.) And certain churches are hug-rich environments. It’s one thing for very close friends to embrace, but in some congregations it’s customary for relative strangers to enfold.
Why Men Hate Going to Church by David Murrow